WeCare Medical is the leading provider in durable medical equipment in the Tri-State area. Not only do we offer
top of the line medical equipment, we offer quality service with a loyal, friendly, and knowledgeable staff. With that
being said our patients are our priority and we have several programs in place to ensure quality care.
WeCare Medical’s Diagnosis Driven C.A.R.E. Program:
Collaborate- Assess- Recommend- Educate
- Through the C.A.R.E. Program, our clinicians will collaborate, assess, recommend, and educate through shared data to better assist in decreasing hospital readmissions and improving patient outcomes.
The C.A.R.E. Program offers a point of contact known as the C.A.R.E. Coordinator. Our C.A.R.E. Coordinator will be able to be a resource for our patients throught the program, suggesting a variety of resources to help ensure patients can receive their personal needs, as well as quality care.
The Government and Hospital Readmissions:
The Hospital Readmissions Reduction Program, mandated by the Affordable Care Act, requires the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid (CMS) to reduce payments to hospitals for readmissions. A readmission is defined as an admission to an acute care hospital within 30 days of a discharge from the same or another acute care hospital.
WeCare Medical PAP Compliance Program:
WeCare Medical’s PAP Compliance is based on a partnership with our sleep coaches, the patient and their physician. It is our goal to communicate with the patient to ensure proper use of their machine, treatment of their diagnosis and to maintain insurance company guidelines.
- WeCare Medical’s PAP Compliance is 88%
- National PAP Compliance average ranges between 29%-50%.
WeCare Direct Monthly Resupply Program:
Through our CPAP/BIPAP resupply program it is our focus to ensure all supplies is maintained and the patient has proper documentation and compliance to be serviced through this program.
- We work closely with our doctors, patients, and insurances
- Resupply orders are mailed directly to the patients home. An insurance verification is completed to check patient eligibility prior to mailing their supplies. We will then notify the patient of their financial responsibility
You can manage your supplies ordering by automated calls you receive, speaking with a live representative or utilizing the “Patient Hub” App.