A local company is seeking a Warehouse Technician to join our company. The individual must have the ability to use Microsoft Office, pay close attention to detail and have strong organizational skills.
Duties include but not limited to: Load and unload box truck for deliveries, cleans and re-bags equipment, re-stocking shelves, calling in broken equipment for repair or return, enter information into computer to maintain inventory, purchasing, shipping and other records, compiles a replenishment report, unloads and loads incoming/outgoing stock, etc.
Must have a valid driver’s license.
Job Type: Full-time
Local DME is seeking an experienced Certified Respiratory Therapist (CRT) or Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT)
- Help patients with aerosol therapy, oxygen and other home healthcare equipment
- Provide care and education accordingly
- Provides initial and ongoing phone contacts with all respiratory patients
- Provide in-home visits to patients
- Conducts patient assessment
- Maintains documentation of all services provided and all work performed
- Assumes on-call responsibilities for phone consultations during non-business hours
- Supports orientation and training of other personnel at the direction of the Location Manager
- Sets up all highly technical respiratory equipment including but not limited to:a) CPAP/BIPAP b) Noninvasive ventilator c) Other high-tech respiratory equipment as defined by scope of service at the location (e.g.,cough assist, negative pressure ventilation, IPPB, etc.)Job Requirements:
- Credentials as a respiratory therapist, Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) or Certified Respiratory Therapist (CRT) is required
- Required to obtain license in KY & OH
- Current driver’s license in state in which you reside
- Employment is contingent upon a drug screening test and background investigation
- Home respiratory care experience is preferred
A Local Durable Medical Equipment Company is hiring a billing clerk. Ideal candidate must be self-motivated and have the ability to work independently. Excellent phone etiquette, communication and organizational skills are essential. Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook. DME and/or Medical Office experience preferred.
Work hours are 8:30-4:30, Monday through Friday.
If you are interested in an employment opportunity, please complete and submit the form below. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and fully subscribe to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. Applicants and/or employees are considered for hire, promotion and job status, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, marital status, national origin, age, physical or mental disability.